Wednesday, September 15, 2010

GET LUCKY TODAY


LUCKY IN LOVE, VOLUME ONE is on sale at finer comic shops (and hopefully book shops) today. Times being what they are, I understand it's difficult to chose what and what not to purchase. But if you can spare the dough, I do hope you'll consider buying it, and then maybe sharing it with friends and family that can't so much spare the dough. My co-creator George and I would be much obliged, and beyond that, would very much like to hear your thoughts on the book.
Many thanks

5 comments:

Steven M. said...

I will search high and low for this book.

rad sechrist said...

Just bought this. It's so rare to see a comic I'm excited to buy. I was amazed when I saw this at the comic store. The drawings are so good! Love the style.

sdestefano said...

Thanks folks---you're too kind!

Bob Fingerman said...

The book is magnificent, Stephen. A triumph. Your art's never been better and the story is engaging and a great read. Good luck with it.

sdestefano said...

Thanks Bob--coming from you, that's high praise indeed.